Enjoy your Summer without a car payment for the first 90 days. We’ll also reward you with a Visa Gift Card up to $200. Finance new or used vehicle with ProMedica FCU and receive up to a $200 Visa Gift Card on any auto loan of $10,000 or more. Plus, enjoy no payments for 90 days.
Member must finance a new or used vehicle with PFCU or refinance an existing vehicle loan from another financial institution; existing PFCU loans are not eligible for this offer. Rates and offer are subject to change without notice. Rate shown is the lowest rate offered. All loans subject to approval. Rates, terms and conditions vary based on creditworthiness, qualifications and collateral conditions. Interest accrues from the date the loan is closed and disbursed. If you make your first payment prior to the first payment due date then the next payment due date will not advance beyond 90 days. To qualify, applications must be received during the promotion period. May not be combined with any other offer. $10,000 minimum financed amount on a vehicle 2010 or newer in order to earn promotional Visa Gift Card. No payment for up to 90 days available. Interest will accrue during deferral period. Reward will be given at loan closing. If loan is closed within 365 days of opening a $250.00 penalty will be added to the loan payoff amount. PFCU employees and Board Members are not eligible. Federally Insured by NCUA.
- Rates as low as 2.99% APR for autos 2014 or newer
- No payments for 90 days available
- Fast pre-approval
- No down payment required—you can finance the entire purchase, including tax and title
- No loan fees and no pre-payment penalty for paying off the loan early
- Switch your high-interest loan with another lender to your credit union and save
- GAP insurance is available at 1/3 of the cost charged at auto dealerships (if your car is totaled, GAP insurance pays what you still owe on your car)
- Payroll deduction makes it easy
- Take up to six years to repay
Speed Up Your Loan Approval.
Gather and provide the following documents when you apply for your auto loan:
- Driver’s License, U.S. Military, or other state-issued photo identification
- Recent paystub, W2, and/or filed and signed tax returns (for self-employed individuals)
- Auto Insurance Declaration Page: The auto insurance declaration page is a summary of your auto insurance policy. Declaration pages are issued upon the inception, renewal, or revision of a policy and must be submitted to any lien holders.
Fax documents to 419.471.1837.