You must have a checking account to use a debit card. You can use your debit card to make all your purchases. It’s safer than carrying cash and easier than writing checks. Purchases are deducted right from your checking account.
- Your debit card can be used for purchases anywhere that Master Card is accepted.
- You are able to receive cash back when you use your debit card for purchases.
- Use your debit card to make purchases online. Your debit card information is protected by Master Card Securecode.
- There is no annual fee.
- REMEMBER: When you use your debit card, the money is deducted from your checking account.
- Get cash when you need it, from your PFCU checking or savings account.
- Transfer money between your accounts.
- Inquire about your account balances.
Click on one of the networks below to find free ATMs near you.
During business hours: 419-479-4040 or if credit union is closed: 866-842-5208NOTE: Your liability under federal law for unauthorized use of your ATM or debit card depends on how quickly you report the loss. Any suspect activity should be reported immediately.
- Keep your PIN separate from your card. Do not tell anyone your PIN.
- Use a PIN that is difficult to guess (not birth dates, social security numbers, etc).
- Make sure no one is watching when you use your PIN.
- Never leave your computer logged on to your online credit union account. Always logout by clicking “logout,” not just clicking the X at the top of the screen.
International Hot Card Number: 701-461-2551