- Rates are lower than a personal loan
- Your signature is your collateral (approval based on credit history)
- Funds available on the day of closing
- A one-year term ensures the loan is paid in time for the next school year
- Payroll deduction makes it easy
- Documentation of attendance required
Speed Up Your Loan Approval.
Gather and provide the following documents when you apply for your tuition loan:
- Driver’s License, U.S. Military, or other state-issued photo identification
- Recent paystub, W2, and/or filed and signed tax returns (for self-employed individuals)
Fax documents to 419.471.1837.