- Personal loans are usually disbursed on the day of closing
- You can take as long as three years to repay
- Payroll deduction makes it easy
- Your signature is your collateral (approval based on credit history)
*Annual Percentage Rate. APR is 8.99% or higher. Rates and offer are subject to change without notice. Amounts from $500 to $2,000. Terms up to 24 months. All loans subject to approval. Rates, terms and conditions vary based on creditworthiness, qualifications and collateral conditions. Interest accrues from the date the loan is closed and disbursed. Existing PFCU Signature Loans are not eligible to be combined with this Back to School loan. To qualify, applications must be received during the promotion period of 07/02/18 through 08/17/18. PFCU employees and Board Members are not eligible. Federally Insured by NCUA.
Speed Up Your Loan Approval.
Gather and provide the following documents when you apply for your personal loan:
- Driver’s License, U.S. Military, or other state-issued photo identification
- Recent paystub, W2, and/or filed and signed tax returns (for self-employed individuals)
Fax documents to 419.471.1837.