- Personal loans are usually disbursed on the day of closing
- You can take as long as three years to repay
- Payroll deduction makes it easy
- Your signature is your collateral (approval based on credit history)
Speed Up Your Loan Approval.
Gather and provide the following documents when you apply for your personal loan:
- Driver’s License, U.S. Military, or other state-issued photo identification
- Recent paystub, W2, and/or filed and signed tax returns (for self-employed individuals)
Fax documents to 419.471.1837.