If you’re looking to establish or build your credit – or would rather make payments on a big purchase and leave your savings where it is – consider a Savings Secured Loan. You can borrow against money held on deposit in your ProMedica Federal Credit Union Savings or Certificate account. Plus, your savings will continue to earn dividends.
- Low rates
- Easy application process
- Quick loan turnaround time
- Amounts up to 100% of funds held in your PFCU Savings or Certificates account
- Parents may use their savings as collateral for their child’s loan
- No approval necessary
- Payroll deduction makes it easy
Speed Up Your Loan Approval.
Gather and provide the following documents when you apply for your secured loan:
- Driver’s License, U.S. Military, or other state-issued photo identification
- Recent paystub, W2, and/or filed and signed tax returns (for self-employed individuals)
Fax documents to 419.471.1837.